The PondoVac 4 can vacuum up to 5000 l per hour without interruption. It can be used continuously and powerfully in garden ponds, pools and swimming ponds, and as a wet vacuum in the home. This is made possible by the patented dual-chamber system, which allows the vacuum to be used whilst the container is being emptied. A transparent pipe allows convenient flow control; the carrying handle, transport rollers and suction pipe holder also allow easy handling. A wide range of attachments, from surface nozzle to brush nozzle, are available for suction depths of up to 2.4 m. Suction capacity can be adjusted via a manual control unit and clogged nozzles can be backflushed.
- Vacuum non stop thanks to the patented two chamber system - simultaneous vacuuming and emptying of the tank
- Maximum suction depth of 2.4 m thanks to high performance 1,700 W motor with optimised blade geometry
- Can be used for cleaning garden ponds, pools and swim ponds as well as a wet vacuum in the household
- Transparent suction tube for flow through control
- Easy to move with transport rollers and adjustable handle
- Hand regulator for adjusting the suction power
- Included in the scope of delivery: Four robust aluminium tubes, special string algae nozzle, broadened universal nozzle, area nozzle, wet suction brush, brush nozzle, debris collection bag, 5 m long suction hose and 2.5 m long discharge hose.
- Suction capacity up to 83 l/min, depending on the implementation conditions
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||435 x 395 x 670|
|Rated voltage||230 V / 50 Hz|
|Power cable length||m||4.00|
|Guarantee (+ request guarantee)||Years||2 + 1|
|Suction depth max.||m||2.40|
|Max. flow rate||l/h||5000|
|Length, suction hose||m||5.00|
|Length, discharge hose||m||2.50|
|Floating hose application||Not possible|
OASE Pond O Vac 4 ( New spec)
Collection from our premises near Chepstow in South Wales by appointment or delivery to British mainland addresses.
Delivery is £8.95 per order for most dry goods, with some more expensive delivery charges applicable for very heavy or long items.
Please note delivery for dry goods is typically 2-5 working days and items may be sent in separate packages.