- Ideal in cooler water due to a high wheat germ level
- Highly digestible
- Includes a prebiotic fibre
- Supports a high vitality
- Flavoured with insect meal
Wheat Germ is a premium condition feed to keep your koi in good condition throughout the year. Thanks to the high level of wheat germ, this diet is rich in vitamin E, essential fatty acids and minerals and is highly digestible. Especially when the water temperatures drop (below 15°C), many koi keepers choose Wheat Germ as this diet performs well also under these conditions. Furthermore, Wheat Germ does not contain any carotenoids, so it is ideal for koi that should not receive any pigments at all for an optimal contrasting colouration.
Feeding advice from 8°C:
- Feed 2-4 times per day depending on fish size and water temperature.
- Five minutes after feeding remove any uneaten feed from the pond in case of overfeeding.
- At water temperatures below 10°C koi have a reduced appetite and slow digestion, therefore feed accordingly.
- Don't feed koi if the water temperature is below 5°C.
Crude Fibre: 2.3%
Available in 3mm and 6mm pellet sizes and in 15kg bags.
We now offer subscription options for our koi food so that you can save the hassle of remembering to order food when you are low and save money too! If our annual or monthly subscriptions are not quite right for you, please get in touch and we can create a personalised subscription for you!
Alltech Coppens Wheatgerm Koi Food 15kg
Collection from our premises near Chepstow in South Wales by appointment or delivery to British mainland addresses.
Delivery is £8.95 per order for most dry goods, with some more expensive delivery charges applicable for very heavy or long items.
Please note delivery for dry goods is typically 2-5 working days and items may be sent in separate packages.