Topical treatment for Koi Carp
Cleans and disinfects sores, ulcers, fins and tissue in Koi Carp.
Use when Koi have ulcers or sores that require close treatment. Also use to treat damage caused during spawning or if Koi have any general bangs and scrapes.
- Shake bottle well.
- Dry the wound for effective treatment. It is advised to sedate larger fish prior to handling with Evolution Aqua Koi Sedative.
- Using either the pipette or cotton wool balls provided, liberally apply the treatment directly to the wound and surrounding area. Avoid any contact with gills and eyes.
- Do not dry off the medication. For effective treatment, cover the injury with a Koi wound sealant. Repeat after 3-4 days if the dressing has gone.
- Check water quality parameters as poor water quality is often a cause of illness.
- Consider adding Evolution Aqua Acriflavine to control disease causing bacteria levels in the pond.
NOTE: Only for use with Koi. This treatment should not be added to the pond.
EA Med Wound Cleaner 100ml
Collection from our premises near Chepstow in South Wales by appointment or delivery to British mainland addresses.
Delivery is £8.95 per order for most dry goods, with some more expensive delivery charges applicable for very heavy or long items.
Please note delivery for dry goods is typically 2-5 working days and items may be sent in separate packages.