Professional module filter system for large natural and swimming ponds up to 530 m³ and koi ponds up to 100 m³ for excellent water quality in the smallest of spaces - thanks to particularly high filter performance with intelligent control functions and intelligent self-cleaning function for unique maintenance freedom (drum filter module).
All settings can be conveniently controlled via APP by integrating the system into the Easy Garden Control System (EGC). The degradation of pollutants is even more effective with the high-performance filter media OASE PondPads and unfolds its optimal efficiency in the new fluidized bed process (moving bed). For large pond owners who want more, high rates of degradation of ammonium, ammonia.
- Modern modular filter system for professional water quality where space is at a minimum
- Mature, professional technology with more than three years of development time
- Excellent decomposition rates of ammonium, ammonia, nitrite and nitrate
- Conveniently control all settings via an app with the Easy Garden Control System (EGC); Existing systems can be upgraded using the separately available upgrade kit
- Highly effective at breaking down pollutants and nutrients using purpose-designed filter media in the moving bed process (Moving Bed module)
- Outstanding filter capacity with intelligent control functions
- Intelligent self-cleaning function for unique maintenance-free operation (drum filter module)
- Flexible adaptation of the filter system to individual requirements (individual modules)
- Innovative and reliable product "Made in Germany" (except pressure pump)
- System requirements: To use the EGC functions, an InScenio EGC Controller Home / Cloud, InScenio FM Master EGC Home / Cloud, InScenio FM Master WiFi EGC or InScenio FM Master WiFi Version 2.0 or later is required.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||1330 x 875 x 820|
|Rated voltage||230 V / 50 Hz|
|Power consumption, cleaning||W.||1600|
|Cable length||m||5.00 + 5.00|
|Limited warranty||Years||2 + 1|
|Coarse debris extraction||µm||60|
|Number of nozzles / rinse quantity||8 x 2.5 l / min|
|Scavenging pump||7 bar|
|Automatic rinsing system||manually, sensor, time interval|
|Number of sieve elements||Units||16|
|Filter intake surface||cm 2||6900|
|material||GRP Duroplast / stainless steel|
|Number of inlets||Units||5|
|Inlet connections||3 x 2 "/ 2 x DN 110|
|Number of outlets||Units||2|
|Outlet connections||180 mm|
|Sludge discharge connections||DN 75|
|Flush through connection||DN 110|
|Connection to||Bitron Premium, ProfiCl. Prem. XL discharge module pump, ProfiClear Premium XL Moving Bed|
|Min. Flow rate||l / h||25,000|
|Max. Flow rate||l / h||50000|
|Installation height above water level||cm||52.0|
|Type of use||Pump fed system|
|Other||Pollutant discharge including slide valve|
Oase ProfiClear Premium XL Pump-Fed EGC
Collection from our premises near Chepstow in South Wales by appointment or delivery to British mainland addresses.
Delivery is £8.95 per order for most dry goods, with some more expensive delivery charges applicable for very heavy or long items.
Please note delivery for dry goods is typically 2-5 working days and items may be sent in separate packages.